Besides, PSM & SeeksAdmin, who do you recommend?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have a new dedicated server and I'm looking for a server management company to setup, secure, and optimize my server. I used to be with PSM but, unfortunately, had to cancel with them recently. I was thinking of giving SeeksAdmin a try but they take too long to respond to a pre-sales email. So, besides PSM and SeeksAdmin, who do you recommend and why? It would also be nice to deal with a server management company who can give a personal level of service to me. Thanks for reading.I was thinking of giving SeeksAdmin a try but they take too long to respond to a pre-sales email.

Hello Xandr. Would you mind PMing me your email address? We have several techs that are online at all times to ensure the support/tech queue is kept low and responded to very quickly. Sales inquiries are handled by just the management team, myself 7 Tris (who is away for the weekend.) There are many sales emails that came in in the last 48 hours, which would explain the slower response, but I can assure you service is impeccable. We should have a response to all the inquiries shortly.I recommend aceservermanagement.com using them for a few days and near about satisfiedI recommend aceservermanagement.com using them for a few days and near about satisfied

Nick has a new business, eh?

They've only been open about two weeks - how would you say the support is?Nick has a new business, eh?

They've only been open about two weeks - how would you say the support is?

its good, most things done within minutes. ill post full review after a monthNick has a new business, eh?

They've only been open about two weeks - how would you say the support is?
Who are these guys? They seem to have everything setup pretty similar to PSM, I guess they used them as a base.Who are these guys? They seem to have everything setup pretty similar to PSM, I guess they used them as a base.
Just to be clear: We are not affiliated with PSM in any way.Just to be clear: We are not affiliated with PSM in any way.
I know you're not, just that your structure, price, features seem pretty similar to PSM. Nothing more. =)I used to be with PSM but, unfortunately, had to cancel with them recently.What was the reason for your cancellation with PSM?I've been using acunett for the past 2.5 years and have been very happy with them.