Beli 3.8.1

MobileHacks

Beli vBulletin Version: 3.8.1

Install Guide

1) Upload beli/*.* to root/yourforum/images/skins/beli/*.*
2) Import xml/Beli-style.xml via ACP

SirGarfield

What the hell are you playing, he has asked for this to remain a members only skin!

You don't have to do anything other than register to access this skin on his site, what the hell is your problem "labtec", yes I saw you there.

And what's your game changing the file name, you are such an *censored*.

Nite-Hax

SirGarfield said:
What the hell are you playing, he has asked for this to remain a members only skin!

You don't have to do anything other than register to access this skin on his site, what the hell is your problem "labtec", yes I saw you there.

And what's your game changing the file name, you are such an *censored*..

Eeem...Are you talking to me ?

SirGarfield

I'm talking to mobilehacks, and he knows it too, Phantasmagoric may not be keen on pointing him out on his site but I am going to do so here.

Have a read of this on his site:
Labtec - Skins4Forums

And yes, I told him about you MobileHacks.

MobileHacks

Listen SirGarfield i dont know what your on aboutt as i have never been to his site and i dont know who Labtec is either! And these skins where on rapidshare, and don't call me an
*censored*. Get your story right before coming in here slagging me off
again!

SirGarfield said:
I'm talking to mobilehacks, and he knows it too, Phantasmagoric may not be keen on pointing him out on his site but I am going to do so here.

Have a read of this on his site:
Labtec - Skins4Forums

And yes, I told him about you MobileHacks.

chaotic_geo

Hoxxy said:
So much censoring in one thread...lmao...please stop with the flaming now boys and girls!
Isn't there a feature built in vBulletin to combat that?

@SirGarfield, you're forgetting where you are. No-one is safe from vBTEAM. :D Free or not, skins, mods, etc will find themself here at the end of the day.