Ban Forever! (Finally?)

miki86

Some asshole has been banned from my web site five and more times (today only), and he keeps coming back with changed ip address and with new email, and keeps registering.
I have his ip's (about 15-20 of them) and i set them to block, but he finds a way to change his ip to unbanned one. Tried to set ip range also, but i get complains because someones else ip address is banned to.

Now i had to disable my registrations and use invite only until i get rid of this jerk, wich will reduce registrations for shure.

Anyone have an idea?
Every help is appretiated.
Help me get rid of this idiot.

Filez

why not use moderate new users and not allow them to post or what not until they are verified by you? he might also be using hide-ip platinum ro something similar and it can radnomize ips form all over the world........ so try my first option moderate all new users.

TechN9ne1730

If you have his real ip address the mos effective method is simply to run a whois on the real ip and find the abuse email contact for his ISP. I have only had to do it once but it was very effective once his mommy and daddy found out :p

computerguy2003

Don't ban him. Allow him to join your forum and use the miserable user group for him. He will get so fedup , he will be begging to leave.

GgAcE

computerguy2003 said:
Don't ban him. Allow him to join your forum and use the miserable user group for him. He will get so fedup , he will be begging to leave.

Such a fun alternative because really.... They have NO idea....

GgAcE

computerguy2003 said:
It really is alot of fun. You just have to set high load times and such. He will wait 10 minutes for a post to load.

It's also account based so as long as he keeps changing IP's but uses the same account, he really will be miserable.

miki86

TechN9ne1730 said:
If you have his real ip address the mos effective method is simply to run a whois on the real ip and find the abuse email contact for his ISP. I have only had to do it once but it was very effective once his mommy and daddy found out :p

I have his real ip, and i allready reported him, i got no answer as i expected. This was the nice email, now i'm going to threat and swear and send them again to see if they will replay to my email.

computerguy2003 said:

I want to get rid of this mf forever.

I tried to ban his ip with X.X.*.* but a lot of users are using this internet provider, and to be worse, he's using some tool to nuke my forum, i can't believe it.
I get 80 emails with vb database error saying too many connections.
I mean WTF ?!?

Should i report him somewhere? Where?
And do you recommend me to do it since i'm using nulled ?

Here is the screenshot(X.X.133.83 and this is only part, he's using about 20 connections):
vr3v2p.jpg

GgAcE

miki86 said:
I have his real ip, and i allready reported him, i got no answer as i expected. This was the nice email, now i'm going to threat and swear and send them again to see if they will replay to my email.

I want to get rid of this mf forever.

I tried to ban his ip with X.X.*.* but a lot of users are using this internet provider, and to be worse, he's using some tool to nuke my forum, i can't believe it.
I get 80 emails with vb database error saying too many connections.
I mean WTF ?!?

Should i report him somewhere? Where?
And do you recommend me to do it since i'm using nulled ?

Here is the screenshot(X.X.133.83 and this is only part, he's using about 20 connections):
vr3v2p.jpg

You can't ban him if his host is something like AOL or something. To many people have that range. Take the above advice & install "Miserable user" this will make it IMPOSSIBLE for him to navigate your site. He will get pissed off & not come back. Very simple.

GgAcE

Changing an IP address can be as simple as reconnecting to the internet for people who still use 56k.

For thos on a modem it's as simple as unplugging the modem or going to your command prompt & typing "/iprenew".

These are tricks many people use to bypass IP restricted laws such as Rapidshare free downloads & such.

GOHQ

Ask you host to be mean and block all public proxie IP's they can do it, they did for me just for my site, that way he can only use his real IP and when you have it smack IP ban and hes out.

miki86

Thank you for your answers, sorry about delay.
My host told me that there is nothing they can do, i created a .htaccess file with his blocked ip and now he's gone (also other members).

@GOHQ he's not using proxy, he's changing IP like @GgAcE above said.

I'll try Miserable user mod that's for shure.