! Assigning varying CSS borders in Dreamweaver !

windows

Hi all<br />
<br />
I have a webpage that contains tables with a CSS border instruction of 1px, however I have added another CSS border instruction of 0px,<br />
<br />
However i do not know where or how to assign certain tables with that instruction.<br />
<br />
table {<br />
border: 0px;<br />
}<br />
<br />
table.none {<br />
border: 1px;<br />
}<br />
<br />
I use dreamweaver, and find it difficult to assign varying CSS commands contents as it is, can anyone help!!<br />
<br />
I am at a novice level<!--content-->you should call it in with a class, as you have it table {border:0px;} will affect all tables, the second one where you have table.none{border:1px;} would have to be called in to the table you want to apply the css to ie:<br />
<br />
<br />
<table class="none" cellpadding....><!--content-->Use the style sheet function in DW. Window>Styles. (or F7, I think) You can make more than one style in there with different names and add them as necessary to each section. <br />
<br />
If you're adding CSS to tables, you'd have to select the entire table and then add the style from your "style library" to it.<br />
<br />
Peg<!--content-->Ok my problem was actually trying to find a way of applying the code to the table with out actually copying and pasting code into the code area which contains the table. i.e<br />
<br />
replaying<br />
<br />
<table width="536" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><!--content-->