Anderson I told Fergie I could do it

Anderson has revealed that he told Sir Alex Ferguson to put him into the match because he had the ability to remain Austin Blythe Jersey calm and convert the penalty in the thrilling end of the UEFA Champions League Final. Anderson came on on the 30+5 minute of extra time, when both managers knew that the match would end with a penalty contest. He was brought on for Wes Brown, whose penalty taking is not something Fergie would risk when the stakes are so high. Grant risked it and it cost him the Champions League, by having John Terry striking the 5th penalty. The Chelsea Tommy Townsend Jersey substitution saw Belletti coming on for Makelele.Anderson took the 6th penalty, exactly after John Terrys night turned into the most miserable of his entire life, by hitting the post, when he could have been the hero of the night for Chelsea. Anderson scored his penalty, Daniel Brown Jersey but it was matched by Kalous penalty. Man utds win came in the 7th round after Giggs converted the penalty and Anelka mi sed his for Chelsea.Ferguson looked at me and Justin Reid Jersey I told him he could trust me. I knew I could have the opportunity to score a penalty, and spent those minutes thinking about it, until it came my turn. In the decisive moments, the coach likes to have players Demarcus Robinson Jersey with great will and personality, which I do not lack.In just over one week I have become English champion, champion of Europe and was also summoned to the Brazilian selecao. It is a magic time that Im enjoying very much. Anderson