Alert site

dark_hunter

zaksteruk said:
Everytime I've asked for help here or requested something it never happens.
This is a free serivce and people on this forum offer help for free please remember that when asking for help, everyone else needs help as well, not everyone is goning to drop what thier doing just to help you. Please be patient and someone will help you soon.

zaksteruk

dark_hunter said:
This is a free serivce and people on this forum offer help for free please remember that when asking for help, everyone else needs help as well, not everyone is goning to drop what thier doing just to help you. Please be patient and someone will help you soon.

Case closed get over it, Infraction should be given for spam.

zaksteruk

dark_hunter said:
My post is spam? atleast I can wait for help and know people here work for free.

Yes your post is Spam, we've gathered that they work for free I've never implyed they don't. Get over it noob.

pspmaster93

sounds cool ill download for sure..

hoxxy u are really nice to do this for free, i know many ppl that dont help u at all with stuff like this unless u pay lol

Hoxxy

Ok so all seems ok, all minor bugs fixed but its late and I'm tired so I will pack it later/tomorrow and release then, sorry for short delay but I have other mods in the works aswell and they have been my priority ;)

dark_hunter

Hoxxy said:
Ok so all seems ok, all minor bugs fixed but its late and I'm tired so I will pack it later/tomorrow and release then, sorry for short delay but I have other mods in the works aswell and they have been my priority ;)
All good Hoxxy, time your time mate. :D