Ajax IM [Like MSN]

Error 404

Well, I am not the "creator" of this chat, but I've used it before on my sites, just added a subdomain on my site, and it was chat.xxxxxxx.net IM..
This software is free ;) And you don't have to pay/null/de-ion it..
Its pretty nice actually ;)

ajax IM ("asynchronous javascript and xml instant messenger") is a browser-based instant messaging client. It uses AJAX to create a near real-time IM environment that can be used in conjunction with community, intranet, and social websites. No refreshing of the page is ever needed for this "web application" to work, as everything is updated in real-time via JavaScript.

Available In Following Languages :
English (of course ;))
Spanish
German
Brazilian Portuguese
Portugal Portuguese
Dutch
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Vietnamese
Russian
Italian
Persian (Farsi)
French
Japanese
Korean
Turkish
Arabic
Bulgarian

Demo can be seen here : http://www.ajaxim.net/
Account: test Password: test (Or make your own account)

More info about this IM can be found here: ajax im - the ajax-based instant messenger
Can be downloaded from their website (ajax im - the ajax-based instant messenger) or from my attachment..

Enjoy ;)

Error 404

It doesnt have to be integrated with vBulletin. I share, Love it Or Hate it, I wouldnt give a F..

If you want to chat, install the comet chat.. Or leave this thread alone..

DOPE

Error 404 said:
It doesnt have to be integrated with vBulletin. I share, Love it Or Hate it, I wouldnt give a F..

If you want to chat, install the comet chat.. Or leave this thread alone..

Lol... you're funny bro...
one question that i couldnt find the answer to...
do my members have to register to be able to use it?"
my common sense says yes, but it would be a hell of a nice addon if it imported members and added new members php based...

Error 404

Registration takes only a few seconds, as you dont have to specify your date of birth, name and all that crap.. 3 Things that you would need is a username, Password and Email... thats all.. I am sure it could be integrated into vBulletin, because it could use vb_user table.. I am not sure how it would go with using the user passwords because they are encoded :S O well..