AhPlace - Professional Free Hosting

wxdqz

AHPlace.com re-established on April 11th, 2006.

AHPlace.com

Packages

Liquid

5,000 MB (5 GB) of Disk Space
30,000 MB (30 GB) of Data Transfer
Unlimited Features
cPanel X 10.8.1-STABLE 114 with cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC36) and Fantastico De Luxe
Domain or subdomain
10 posts one time

Cubed

10,000 MB (10 GB) of Disk Space
50,000 MB (50 GB) of Data Transfer
Unlimited Features
cPanel X 10.8.1-STABLE 114 with cPanel Pro 1.0 (RC36) and Fantastico De Luxe
Domain or subdomain
20 posts one time

Included with every package:

PHP 5.0.5
MySQL 4.1.18-standard
PostgreSQL 7.4.8
Perl 5.8.7
CGI Access
FrontPage Extensions
Horde, Squirrelmail and Neomail
Awstats, Webalizer and Analog statistics.

Frequently asked questions:

How long will AhPlace be up for?
Let me ask you a question: "Do you know when will you go to the toilet?" Anything is possible. For example, any webhosting providers can suddenly go down due to reasons like floods, hurricanes, etc. There is no guarantee of how long will we be up for, instead the admins here at AhPlace tries their best to keep AhPlace up for as long as possible.

What languages are allowed?
All languages are welcome as long as the content does not ruin or break our TOS. We have a multi-language support forum for those who have troubles speaking english.

Can we host media files on the server?
It depends on the type of media you want to host. You can only upload media that are made by yourself, for example, a video made by you. Unless it is made by yourself, it is not allowed on the server. Thank you for your understanding.

Testimonials:

Ahplace.com is very fast on support. Thanks to -OY-, Kwek, xdevilx and softwareguy that helped me no matter what question I had to ask them when I need help. Ahplace.com has the best uptime unlike some free hosts. Good job admins!
- Robert F. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ahplace.com/index.php/topic,1074.msg7358.html">http://ahplace.com/index.php/topic,1074.msg7358.html</a><!-- m -->

------------------------------

All accounts are hosted on:

Dual Core Dual Intel? Xeon? CPU with Hyper Threading ? Technology. (8 CPU)
12 Gigabyte PC3200 ECC DDR RAM.
100mbps uplink port.

99% Uptime Guarantee

What are you waiting for? Join our forums and post your way towards your free hosting account!

Best Regards,

AHPlace.com Management Team.