admingeekz.com - great job!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey WHTMy name is Corey from DevGuys. As some of you may know we had recently had some serious issues with our reseller hosting account on ResellerZoom. Therefore, I had to make a choice to move services to Media Temple. I am very happy with there service. However, there (dv) service is completely unmanaged. Since I moved there was obviously some scripts and such that needed to be installed. I contacted Scott from AdminGeekz and I could not be more happier with the service that he provided me. If one word summed it up, it would have to be WOW!Communication:Excellent communication with us to let us know what was going on. Admingeekz were there every step of the way to ensure we stayed in the loop while the tasks were being performed on our machine.Speed:I couldn't have asked for faster service. I emailed AdminGeekz requesting the service, and they responded almost immediately, and were logged into the server and working on the tasks in just a few minutes. Friendly:Admingeekz was very very friendly and courteous throughout the entire process. Scott never once thought any of my questions were corny or stupid. Me not really being a technical person I am certain, some of my questions and request must have been a little annoying. Overall:Truly amazing to work with. I would completely recommend them to anyone looking to get administration services. These guys are professional, fast and friendly! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!I have used them in past and seems like they are improving now, but their management prices will kill any noob like myself just starting to setup.