AcuNett vs. AdminGeekz

webmasterbeta

I know both companies have extremely positive reviews here. I'm looking for anyone who has experience with both companies or particularly good experience with either one.

I'm specifically interested in anyone who has used either company that operates a large # of servers for a high traffic site or application.

Thanks in advance.Well, hopefully you can get someone to give you an answer, but you could also shoot both of the companies an e-mail and tell them about what your setup is and ask them how well they will be able to handle it.Out of those 2 - AdminGeekz by so far that I cannot describeI've used AdminGeekz a number of times and cannot fault them. They do an amazing job!I started using Acunett a couple years ago when I was hosting some very popular videos on a 2.4ghz celeron. I was maxing out that celeron @ 100Mbps.However, the server was becoming unresponsive alot..to much load etc etc. I hired acunett to optimize and harden my server. I purchased their proactive support package as well as the hardening package. They started working on it within 2 hours after the order was replaced.Needless to say they had me running great within an hour.I've never stopped using them since. They've helped me through a lot of tough times that would have taken me days to figure out.I highly recommend AdminGeekz, they always reply within an hour and they are dedicated to your services.*Thumbs up AdminGeekz*A big reccomendation here for AdminGeekz. I have found them to be top notch.

I've used AcuNett as well and cancelled shortly after I started services with them. In fairness, I think my expectations were different from what they provided and I was a bit unrealistic in my expectations.

SiriusScott/AdminGeekz is great to deal with, they are really knowledgable, Strongly recommended.+1 for AdminGeekzdefinitely Scott/AdminGeekz