About Visual Studio and Web Matrix

Hello everybody, I'm using microsoft visual studio.net, and today i've Download ed Microsoft web matrix, and i've learned its options so fast, but the problem now is which one of them is used widely and which one of them generates a better code, because in visual studio i'm dealing with a project and combile the project,,,,,,, you know, and web matrix generates only page by page, and uses the inline technique, now i'm lost and i don't know what to choose in the future, so do anybody has an idea about what is the differences between them? what would happen if i'm using web matrix :confused:I do not use either, I use dreamweaver. I find dreamweavers markup to be the cleanest. But I do not compile, I do things page by page and sometimes inline myself. If you want to compile things you will be best served with vs.net. You can compile without vs.net w/ just the .net framework, but in that case you have to run a command. Vs.net would be the most conveiniant.I personally would say stick with VS.