About Vbteam.info

nehir

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank you all for that great website.

My question is why this website so slow..

Threads: 15,214, Posts: 67,373, Members: 23,329

If there're over million posts or threads, and over 1k active members, I understand this speed, but everything is ok so why this site is very slow?

dark_hunter

nehir said:
Hi,

If there're over million posts or threads, and over 1k active members, I understand this speed, but everything is ok so why this site is very slow?
I would say they may have a VPS server, or dedicated server, and they have all the latest tech in it.

TheProphet

nehir said:
Hi,

Complaining on a free based services is very lame to do... understand that these people provide your needs for free, and have to pay this of their own pockets. Free is free @ any speed, unless you can make a huge donation to solve this otherwise if not STFU.

leegao

nehir said:
Hi,

Trust me, any server with over 40 to 50 simultaneous connections at the same time will lag. Since I doubt you actually understand what the inner workings of the bigger boards are, I'll just give this over straight.

1. Processing speed is only negligibly influenced by the database size
2. Few if any of the big boards are hosted on a single server, most have at least one server dedicated to nothing else but load balancing.

Given this, I can not understand why you posted the forum stats when the rational thing to do is to PM the owner of this forum and ask him for the server load and then ungraciously complain to him about how it takes an extra second longer than you expected for the pages to load so you can leech off of this board...

anth0ny

Nulled software is not legal so they must go via a proxy or host on a server that hides behind a proxy.
Or they may limit connection speeds to prevent leeching
There could be hundreds of reasons.

anyway. The site is not even that slow. 0.8 seconds avrage page load time for me is cool especially for free scripts.

TY VBTEAM

voltaj

actually i dont think that was a complain reporting what is going on its not a crime people should be allowed to express their opinions
hey look at it this way maybe vbteam info team members would like a comment or suggestions if there is some thing wrong and I do believe they will appreciate the comments on this

dont take me wrong also you guys are right about having a free scripts and I will salute you for that and I will say also thanks to vbteam info for providing the scripts
but person should be allowed to express their opinions

this just my .02

Thanks again to vb team info

Kang

i dont have any speed issues with the site, loads perfect at my side always ;)
long live vbteam :D