48 Hours - Custom Coded Social Networking Site - 100% Coded

webmasterbeta

TeenGab.com is a free social network website similar to MySpace with some cool features. It has been coded completely from scratch and has a beautiful design. I just have no need for it anymore with all my other projects that I need to focus all of my time with.

Try out the site yourself. Here's a demo account (of course, you could register your own for free);
username: demoacc
password: demopwd

The script is coded with TONS and TONS of features. I'll list a few of the major ones:

- Custom made WEB FORUM with BB code, Emotions, plus much much more features
- Site template structure so you can edit the template easily (custom created template btw )
- Points system and Shop where members can earn and use points to buy t-shirts and stuff (add yourself)
- Journal system where members can make their own journal entries, which can be selected as private or public (listed on journals page) - plus more features like search member journals, etc
- Hot or Not script - partly incomplete
- Games page - incomplete
- much much much more (email confirmations, member areas, etc, etc)

Please note: Hot or Not page, Games page, and TeenGab Radio page is incomplete. I can hook you up with the programmer who can finish these things for you if you'd like.

Please have a look around the site to see it's full potential. A ton of time have been spent on the site, although it hasn't been launched yet.

Please note: Some features may not work if the site is hosted on a server with PHP5+. It is currently on a PHP4 server (which is costing me $2.50/month), which you can stay hosted on for the current monthly fee.

Minimum bid: $200
Buy It Now: $800

*I reserve the right to select any bidder at any time, and I reserve the right to reject any bid/offer/BIN at any time.*

Thank you,
Donny