[3.8.x] Moderator Application

Moderator Application Version 1.1.0 by HMBeaty
(aka Redlinemotorsports/Redline)

Requirements
vBulletin 3.8.x (This MAY work on earlier versions but I have only tested it on a 3.8.x board).

Changelog
- Initial BETA version released.

- Fixed problem when user would submit information, with information missing, it would make the fields blank again.
- Updated "Birthday" fields to look a bit neater (Hope you like this way better)

Features
- Sends an E-Mail to the E-Mail addresses you specify via the vBulletin Options in your AdminCP.
- Option to turn on/off submission of new applications via the vBulletin Options in your AdminCP.
- Not viewable by guests.
- All fields are required except for "Enter any additional information".
- If the member has selected "No" to "Do you moderate on other forums?", the fields "What other forum(s) do you moderate?" and "How long have you been moderating other forums?" are NOT required.
- Member must submit an E-Mail address and/or Phone Number (Only one of the two is required) for their contact information.
- And more...

Upcoming Features
- A much more cleaner and user-friendly look
- Fully phrased
- Additional fields?
- Whatever else I/you might think of Suggest whatever you want and I'll see what I can do.

Installation
- Upload modapp.php to your forums root directory
- Import the product
- Configure your settings in the vBulletin Options in your AdminCP

Error 404

Love you man.. (non-homo way).. I was using Easy Forms for Application, as it Posts the thread with all the stuff what they typed/selected on form.. But, this one seems aight too.. Cheers for this..