3.8.2 in 31 march 2009 :)

Lpk761

cant wait. but since the conficker C is supposed to launch april 1 dont know wat good its gonna do when everyone is infected and slow

MyChemicalSelf

Nice i will have to update again on tuesday. (dreading updating custom styles and syntax highlighter) Just wondering how long does it normaly take for you guys to null vB3 after it is realeased?

Alvaro_SG

mmmxiv said:
Wow, errm, Big whoop, I suppose? any new features? I highly doubt anythign useful has been implemented

Yes:

Social Group Subscription Temporarily Disabled

Due to confusion over the functionality provided, vBulletin 3.8.1 has temporarily disabled the ability to subscribe to entire social groups. You may still subscribe to individual social group discussions.

We are planning to improve this feature and re-implement it for the release of vBulletin 3.8.2.

If you wish to re-enable the feature yourself, you can remove the HTML comment around the "subscribe to this group" link in the socialgroups_group template.

mmmxiv

Alvaro_SG said:
Yes:

Social Group Subscription Temporarily Disabled

Due to confusion over the functionality provided, vBulletin 3.8.1 has temporarily disabled the ability to subscribe to entire social groups. You may still subscribe to individual social group discussions.

We are planning to improve this feature and re-implement it for the release of vBulletin 3.8.2.

If you wish to re-enable the feature yourself, you can remove the HTML comment around the "subscribe to this group" link in the socialgroups_group template.

Like I said, nothing USEFUL, has been implemented, you could re-enable the social group subscription, and it tells you where.