[3.8.1] Ambient_Lighting_x-ray [TheProphet]

HellOnFire

hey man now i have another problem
after installing this style now when people try to register a white screen comes up with nothing on it ?
what should i do
tnx in advance very nice style to man but i need help with the registration thing tnx

TheProphet

HellOnFire said:
hey man now i have another problem
after installing this style now when people try to register a white screen comes up with nothing on it ?
what should i do
tnx in advance very nice style to man but i need help with the registration thing tnx

I have no problem at all... so i cannot solve your issue.

nudu

reCAPTCHA has been pretty good with stopping the bots.

But they are always updating their software, so if push comes to shove, I'm going to switch to custom Q & A's

TheProphet

nudu said:
reCAPTCHA has been pretty good with stopping the bots.

But they are always updating their software, so if push comes to shove, I'm going to switch to custom Q & A's

Well if i use "reCAPTCHA" i still don't have any problem!

HellOnFire

can u please tell me how to fix this problem ?

the registration page is not working on every forum style so i dont think it has nothing to do because i added this style so if u knwo how to fix it i will luv you forever

nudu

Oh I dunno what problm HellOnFire was having, I just recommend using a different image verification for your forum.

HellOnFire try removing one of your register page changing mods.
TheProphet said:
Well if i use "reCAPTCHA" i still don't have any problem!

Cokaric

man u rock

this skin is soo good, I will remove all other and put only defaul ambient org and ur skin,

respect

respect

respect

10881486_10016154_7623458_respect-w.jpg

fat-bitch

At first, great work !! Amazing Style !!

But how can I integrate a flash-file as a banner ? .swf file.

I mean, where have I to change this? I cant find the logo.png within the templates.

Need help please :)

TheProphet

fat-bitch said:
At first, great work !! Amazing Style !!

But how can I integrate a flash-file as a banner ? .swf file.

I mean, where have I to change this? I cant find the logo.png within the templates.

Need help please :)

Goto your stylemanager --> ambient style --> All Style Settings and look for:

Code:
Title Image 
This is the image located in the 'header' template, used as the main logo for your forum.

This has a value of:

Code:
images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/images/logo.png

This is called from the header template.
So change this to your own needs, but keep a maximum height of 120px.

fat-bitch

hey,

sorry but that didnt work for me. I changed it to :

images/ambient_lighting_x-ray/misc/logo.swf

and placed the logo.swf in the right dir and also gave 777 to the file. But I still see the "red cross" when loading the page with the selected style. When I let me show the properties of the red cross it is correctly linked to the flash file. Surfing directly to the url, shows me the flashfile

Could it be, that the Call of this path, exspects an image and not a flash file?

dropkickdragout

I'm trying to use this skin with VBadvanced and it breaks all 3 variations of ambient lighting (my 3 main skins) can you offer any assistance? the skins still work on the forum but the images dont load on the portal page