[3.7.x] HBD - Rapidshare uploader (advanced editor pop-up)

Gh0st

Wow, looks great. As I use Rapidshare Premium myself, this may come in handy at times. Not bad either. =]

Curve

ok have you ever uploaded anything to rapidshare. it works the same way.. you upload it. and it goes to rapidshare. as long as they dont delete it off of rapidshare your link will stay active. Make sure that the link is going to be continuous downloaded sometimes that helps.

Hoxxy

RecklezzWarez said:
hm, as stated, will the upload only be temporary? or will it stay in the account used? just had to ask this question thanks!

From thr RS F.A.Q page
How long are my files hosted?

No limit. Nevertheless even we have to clean up our drives from time to time, so we will delete files that have not been accessed for 90 days or longer. For premium users this rule will only apply if there are more than 20 GB (20.000.000.000 bytes) of data stored in your account.

Helicopter Farm

Awesome Hack.
40 minutes after putting it to use on my site it already got used by a member.

I see a Bright Future with this Hack.
Great Job.
A Thanks is in order.

Heli Farmer.

p.n.c

Hoxxy just one suggestion
why dont u log those uploads somewhere so it wud be easy to find afterwards
for example u can make some sort of a new tab or page in the userCP and say these were your uploads

m sure it would be simple to create a table in the database with 4 fields (upload ID, user ID, link & filename)
and file name would be the name of the file uploaded

i dont know much about all this m not a PHP programmer but maybe u should concider that in the next release

and thanks for the hack, ill install it just now

p.n.c

i tried adding this code

Code:
<!--{%rsbutton%}-->

to showthread_quickreply & postbit_quickedit
the same way in the editor tempelate
after the </td> of the last image (button) on the left side
they didnt show, any suggestions ?

Th3Eagle

Hoxxy - let me start out by saying Thank You for making this mod :D

A suggestion for a future/alternative version:
Have ALL uploads go into a predefined RS Premium Account
ALL uploads through this on my board will go into my RS Account
without the user that is doing the uploading being able to get my RS Account info.

That way, I could get more rapidpoints in my RS Account,
and be able to extend the account out longer without the expense,
it would also insure that the files would remain uploaded unless reported
since I would be the only one that could delete the files from my account.

I'm NOT trying to be selfish, this would also make it possible for me to
give away 30 day RS Accounts as prizes on my board on a more regular
basis currently I am only able to do so maybe once every 3 or 4 months

Waffa

Does it work for 3.8 also ?

Awesome idea btw!

(would be great, if in future people could see list of all RS links and also maybe list or history from user profile. But i think this gonna be to hard care programming... not programmer my self, otherwise i would definitely help:)

And who knows, maybe there could be an option for really good sites like Qsare or better yet, my favorite megashares.com (fast, 10gb limit per file, no anoing timers) in future : )

Hoxxy

Waffa said:
Does it work for 3.8 also ?

Awesome idea btw!

(would be great, if in future people could see list of all RS links and also maybe list or history from user profile. But i think this gonna be to hard care programming... not programmer my self, otherwise i would definitely help:)

And who knows, maybe there could be an option for really good sites like Qsare or better yet, my favorite megashares.com (fast, 10gb limit per file, no anoing timers) in future : )

Search for my other mod Ultimate posting tools ;)