2checkout managed hosting

wxdqz

Hi
I am looking for a managed server provider who accepts 2checkout payments.

thanksAny particular reason why you need to pay via 2checkout ?2Checkout processes credit cards, which is something that any merchant with a payment gateway can do securelyinstead of creditcard I can pay from 2co account.A managed service provider, presumably, of dedicated hosting? There are a good number who can meet this requirement.instead of creditcard I can pay from 2co account.
I do not believe this is possible. Only way to pay someone else with 2CO is using a credit card.I do not believe this is possible. Only way to pay someone else with 2CO is using a credit card.
can't we send money from one account to another account of 2CO? like paypal etc?can't we send money from one account to another account of 2CO? like paypal etc?

I doubt it. Im almost sure the answer is no.can't we send money from one account to another account of 2CO? like paypal etc?
2CO is not like PayPal, you cannot send money from one account to another. The only way to pay is using credit card.Its definitly a no as their FAQ says something along the lines of they don't want to get involved in buyer disputes.okay If that is so than I must find a server provider who accepts moneybookers etci used this with my VPS host and had no problems with it what so ever, but i recently read the small print, they definatly wont support you if you get scammed :O