18 Months of Honesty with Liquid Web

webmasterbeta

Sometime you just get lucky. In our case our luck came down to a lot of research and persistent searching for the right dedicated server solution. We had literally spent 24x7 for a 2 months searching for a dedicated service provider who offered what they advertised and didn't hit us with any hidden extras when we were just about to sign on the line.We had come close to signing up with 2 other dedicated service providers only to find out at the last moment that there were hidden catches which would really inhibit our growth.Then we found Liquid Web.If there is a word to sum up Liquid Web it is Honesty. They are upfront and honest about what they provide and don't make any false claims or have any hidden costs.They are honest when they make a mistake and are quick to rectify it. They'll tell you the truth about a situation. This inspires trust and confidence.They keep themselves honest by not locking their clients into contracts. In other words they trust that their believe that their service is what keeps clients from month to month instead of a legal document. They don't sign you up and then forget about you.When Liquid Web say 'Your success is our success' they really mean it and will do everything in their power to make this come true - 24 x 7.Part of our success is also due to the fact that we have modeled ourselves on Liquid Web's honesty, integrity and generosity. We treat our clients the way Liquid Web treats us and the results have been outstanding.Through their excellent support Liquid Web have enabled Ultima Hosts to grow from a single server 18 months ago to what is now an international company offering services in the USA, UK and Australia to thousands of satisfied clients.So our message is make yourself lucky - joining Liquid Web will be one of the best business decisions your ever likely to make. It continues to be the case for us.Kind Regards,Mark SchiavettaUltima HostsI am with Liquidweb for 2.5 years now. The quality of their services and support is what separates them from many other providers - also I like the fact that they own their 2 datacenters.Thats right I forgot to mention they own both their data centers. Probably the reason they are so good as they can control the entire process.Owning their datacenter(s) is a really important point for me, as I already suffered 2 times from my good hosting company being sold to another company - i.e. Dinix. With a company that owns their datacenter, this is really unlikely.