vBExperience 3.7.7 (latest version)

avaloncraven

HERE İS THE LATEST VERSİON.AND THİS VERSİON WORKS WİTH 3.6.8 AS WELL...THANKS A LOT FOR THAT GREAT MOD Phalynx.

====================================================================
Here is the previous version shared by Gaeas bun in this version there is öore stuff and some important bugs are fixed...

english product is in extras folder, and in main folder there is Turkish product for our turkish users

vBExperience 3.7 (aka xPerience)
--------------------------------
Created by Marius Czyz aka
This mod will only work with vB3.7 or higher.

Description
vBExperience is an advanced level and activity system. It will calculate an activity and experience score for every user based on their activites on the forum. Now your users will see how their level is increasing by participating on your forum.

This is the first public release. I used this on my boards since vBulletin 3.5, converted it now to vB3.7 and released it to the public.

Demo:
<a href="http://www.insidesupcom.de/forum.php?langid=1" rel="external">http://www.insidesupcom.de/forum.php?langid=1</a>

Demo Profile:
<a href="http://www.insidesupcom.de/member.php?u=1&langid=1" rel="external">http://www.insidesupcom.de/member.php?u=1&langid=1</a>

Demo Rankings:
<a href="http://www.insidesupcom.de/xperience.php?langid=1" rel="external">http://www.insidesupcom.de/xperience.php?langid=1</a>

There are mainly four things visible for the users: The users score, his level, his next level up in % and his activity in %.

Calculation of the score
Taken into calculation are these things:
- Created threads
- Thread views of own threads
- Thread replies of own threads
- Thread votes of own threads
- Thread tags
- Replies to own threads
- Sticky threads
- Created posts
- Views on attachments
- Valueable posts marked with the "Post Thank You Hack" (This feature can be disabled.)
- Days since registration
- Referrals
- Received infractions
- Members of own social groups
- Albumpictures

Additionally there is support for 3rd pary addons like "Links and Downloads Manager", "DownloadsII", "PhotoPost Gallery" and "Cyb Paypal Donate".

Calculation of the activity
The system calculates the activity by taking the average postcount of the ten most active user and comparing it to own postcount. This can be set to count only the last X days, f.e. 21 days (controllable via AdminCP) .

Settings
You can control how many points are given to every calculation. For example you can give many points for creating new threads but only a few for views of that thread. Setting a value to 0 will disable it.
Additionally, you can set ignore users (f.e. for bot users), forums (f.e. offtopic forums) and usergroup id's (currently not implemented)

Levels
vBExperience works with defined levels and points. You can define the needed levels for your own - I've included an MS Excel Sheet with the raw data and also three XML Samples for small, average and big sites. You need to import at least one of the three level products. Just test it what fit's your board:
vbexperience_level_1_small.xml - for small boards up to 3000 users
vbexperience_level_2_average.xml - for average boards with around 3000-6000 Members
vbexperience_level_3_big.xml - for boards which have more than 7000 members
vbexperience_level_4_huge.xml - if "big" is not big enough for you

You have also the possibility to decrease given points for e.g. posts and threads, just do some experiments with the XLS sheet.
The XML files are generated via vBExperience_Level.xls, copied to a text editor, removed tabs and copied to XML. Using it that way you can define your own levels and also promotions. Currently only levels from 0 to 100 are supported.

Importing a changed level XML needs to recount the xperience points via maintenance tools. Running the cron is not enough.

It would be great to see more XML files - feel free to share them, I'll include them in future releases.

Promotion system
Included in this release is also an promotion system. With this you can define levels and a usergroup id in which a user will be moved by reaching levels. Please take care with this, as it currently changes the primary user group. This feature is disabled by default.

Impact on performance
- vBExperience uses the "user" table to store it's informations, so no additional query is needed in postbit.
- On the Memberprofile one additional query is used to gather the statistics.
- Every 10 minute a cron is running to recalculate stats for users that created a post since the last cron, only stats of currently active users are recalculated
- Every night a cron is running to recalculate the posts per day that is needed for the activity factor, this counts for all users, regardless they are active or not.

Installation
This product has additional files, is fully phrased and uses template hooks. No file changes or manual template edits needed. Two cron's are automatically added.
1. Upload all files from "upload" to your server, take care of the directory structure. Images must be uploaded in BINARY, PHP files in TEXT mode.
By using not the default style you should have in mind that you also must copy the images to the correct directory of the style, thats mostly under "/designs/" or "/styles/".
2. Import the main product "product_vbexperience376.xml"
3. Import a level product "vbexperience_level_1_?.xml" (see above "Levels").
4. Tweak settings if required and manually recount the score for every user via maintenance

vBExperience_Postbit.jpg

vBExperience_Profile.jpg

vBExperience_Settings.jpg

vBExperience_Rankings.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/97078356/product_vbexperience378_2_.zip

MobileHacks

thanks for this,but i cannot find english version in extras folder can anyone help please? as its all in turkish
thanks

avaloncraven

Digi said:
thanks for this,but i cannot find english version in extras folder can anyone help please? as its all in turkish
thanks

İ am sorry Digi, iy was my bad..now you can download latest version and this time language files are seperated :D so it is all english, more developed and works with 3.6.8 which is still lots opf people using and Hack owner modified it for that reason i belive..

Sricknight

Hi guys could someone change the hosted site or just attached it here! I cant download it on rapidshare! sorry...anyhow thx!

camaro88

Sricknight said:
Hi guys could someone change the hosted site or just attached it here! I cant download it on rapidshare! sorry...anyhow thx!

I attached it for ya Sricknight, and many thanks for the share Avalon! :)

DjAndrews91

but it's not work with a diferent skin?

a have a neonorange this hack it's not work it's work in the Default Style!!

help me please!!

sorry for my english!

gjcomputer

vBExperience 3.7.11

the new version is out, and works with RC2... any chance we can get the new version? this version isnt working on my RC2 board. thanks guys!

master_kai

GringoRk said:
how can i move this template bit under the users avatars

screen1os0.jpg

How to set this mod to show like above picture . after I try this mod
that show look like demo picture (not show level experience ex.. 1,2,3,...point..
that it show only color tab of level exp , activity ....)

thank you

PEOnimusha

Oh my god!

Fatal error: Call to undefined method xPerience::GetAwards() in /www/my5gb.com/m/y/a/mya2/htdocs/mya2/includes/functions.php(986) : eval()'d code on line 6

What wrong with my 4rum? What can I do now? Help me!

P/S : Sorry by my bad English!

ozzie2009

When I run the Update Vbexperience i am getting a database error

PHP:
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT 
			picturecount
			FROM album
			WHERE userid=1;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'picturecount' in 'field list'
Error Number  : 1054
Request Date  : Saturday, March 21st 2009 @ 05:45:13 PM
Error Date    : Saturday, March 21st 2009 @ 05:45:14 PM

Any ideas please?

ozzie2009

ozzie2009 said:
When I run the Update Vbexperience i am getting a database error

PHP:
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:
SELECT 
			picturecount
			FROM album
			WHERE userid=1;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'picturecount' in 'field list'
Error Number  : 1054
Request Date  : Saturday, March 21st 2009 @ 05:45:13 PM
Error Date    : Saturday, March 21st 2009 @ 05:45:14 PM

Any ideas please?

Nevermind I use this version which runs perfectly
http://www.vbteam.info/vb-3-8-x-addons-template-modifications/13633-vbexperience-3-8-a.html