Cyb - Login To User Account

MobileHacks

Info:
This will allow forum administrators to simply login to user accounts. SuperAdmin can choose admins who are able to use this function. SuperAdmin can set also who can login to other admin accounts. "Login As User" is shown in member profiles and Quick User Links (can be disabled). Option is automatically hidden in your own account and if target user is admin and you have no permissions to login to admin accounts.

See screenshots.

Installation:
1. Import XML file (as product): AdminCP > Plugin System > Manage Products > [Add/Import Product]

Variables:
-Link to login to user in memberinfo: $cyb_ltoua_link_mi
-Logged in as user alert: $cyb_ltoua_alert

To set options:
Go to: AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cyb - Login To Other User Account

Versions:
v1.0 - May 20. 2006.
-First Release
v1.1 - May 21. 2006.
-Now SuperAdmin can log into other admins
v1.2 - Aug 04. 2006.
-Release of this hack for vB v3.6
v1.5 - Aug 29. 2006.
-Added option to easily go back to admin account
-Alert can be enabled/disabled
-Added "Product Version Checking"
-Only Admins allowed to use function can see "Login As" links
-Several code improvements
v1.6 - Sep 01. 2006.
-Fixed bug (error message at the top of "add new user" page)
-Fixed bug (uncached template)
v1.7 - Sep 05. 2006.
-Now only SuperAdmin can access settings where you choose which Admins can use the hack
-You can also set Admins who will be able to use other Admins accounts (only SuperAdmin can set this)
-Alert moved to navbar so it is now shown on any page to Admin who is logged in as someone else
v1.8 - Apr 23. 2007.
-"Last activity" not changed for target user when admin used account
-"Login As User" automatically hidden in your own account and if target user is admin and you have no permissions to login to admin accounts
-Admin not logged out from ACP when back to original account, except session expired regularly
-Added option to modify alert box CSS
-Many other code improvements and optimizations
-If you have older version of this hack installed please uninstall it before installing latest version or it will not work properly
v1.9.1 - Jul 23. 2007.
-Fixed bug (Security Exploit)
-Fixed bug ("login as user" doesn't work if you access user profile via last post info)
-"Go back" alert moved to header (for must of users there is no need to edit custom styles anymore)
-Now you can go back from banned user accounts without clearing cookies manually
v2.0 - Nov 08. 2007.
-New: Actions logged in Moderator Log
-Fixed bug where admins with primary usergroup different than 6 are not able to use hack
-Several minor bugs fixed
--You MUST uninstall older version before installing this one in order to get it working properly
v2.1 - May 03. 2008.
-Compatible with vBulletin 3.7
-Minor bugs fixed
v2.2 - Jun 23. 2008.
-Added option to disable logs
-Added option to switch to vB 3.6.x compatibility mode
-Fixed bug (session lost for target user when you go back to admin)
-Fixed bug (sessions lost for guests/bots when you login as another user)
-Made several compatibility improvements

Thanks Mobile Hacks for posting this as I was looking for something along these lines to help out other Admins who have stuff to post they have upped but sometimes don't have the time. Anyway I installed the product as instructed but when I try to login as another Admin I get this message
'Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.'

I did do the options in vBulletin Options and I keep checking the user access masks to see if anything is missing but all seems fine. Please could you help me to sort this out ( I am running 3.8.1 ) it's probably something simple that's right under my nose :D but I've only been using vb for a week so I'm a bit green. My user id is 1 and am supposed to be Super Admin so I can't work out where I am going wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated.

aero

I think there might be security problems with this still, i had my forum hacked, and some of my other members too. But I have no idea if it was this mod or what it was, but anyways it seems that since it deals with login that it would be this but also possibly not, I have many mods.