Youtube Embed Full URL BB Code - [yt]

MobileHacks

Right, there are lots of mods for embeding Youtube videos on here in one way or another. However they all require your users to get the ID and do it that way. If your users are not quite so savvy they may not know how to do this.

So this makes things very simple. Heres the syntax
PHP:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEl1xSPyOwA[/yt]
Also, the URL doesn't have to be perfect. For example, if a user pastes in a URL such as YouTube - Generator - Bad Religion it will still find the ID and embed it perfectly.

NP Carling26

I'm looking for a mod where it doesn't require any BBCode at all. I want it so all my users have to do is just post the youtube Link and it embeds without using a BBCode at all. Can anyone help me with this?

ChopSuey

NP Carling26 said:
I'm looking for a mod where it doesn't require any BBCode at all. I want it so all my users have to do is just post the youtube Link and it embeds without using a BBCode at all. Can anyone help me with this?

Try Enabling HTML In A Youtube Forum?

This Code Works Great Anyways

vvvbbb

Working fine but how to add youtube icon in text editor with [yt][/yt] tags for other members.
Or shoud i announce it for all members "Hello members use this tags".....LOL
Thanks but its uncomplete.

thomasb1973

vvvbbb said:
Working fine but how to add youtube icon in text editor with [yt][/yt] tags for other members.
Or shoud i announce it for all members "Hello members use this tags".....LOL
Thanks but its uncomplete.

Yeah Im looking for the same thing.