You get your domain..and erm, got to do something with it.

liunx

I recently managed to get control of the <b>.co.uk</b> version of my main portfolio <b>(.com)</b> address, and I'd hope to use it to increase my <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->UK SE results<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->, but I'm worried about simply duplicating the content. I've got a couple of terms I'm focusing><!--/coloro--><!--fonto:Trebuchet MS--><span style="font-family:Trebuchet MS"><!--/fonto-->In your deeply valued opinion kind person - should I:<ol type='1'><li>host the site on .co.uk and 301 the .com.</li><li>have another site with articles which all come back to the .com address (or vice-versa)</li><li>just duplicate the content</li><li>have a blog on .com and my usual content on .co.uk (or vice-versa)</li></ol><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />Eventually, the .co.uk will be hosted in the UK and the .com with another provider in the US.<!--content-->
I think you should just point the .co.uk domani to the .com? That way, as long as .co.uk is hosted from the UK, you have the same content accessible from US and UK easily.<br /><br />Not too sure.<!--content-->