WTS: Strong PR6 Blog Reviews.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
With the successful tests of the power of contextual links in blog posts, I'm offering you, with a unique offer that would not only enhance your rank organically (without being identified as a paid link) but also addup in improving your PR (well who doesn't love that green bar :twisted: ).So, here's the offer!Two very strong PR6 blogs (different servers, hosting and IPs).I write a review about your website: $39.99 (Per review per blog). Posts (with 2 links) will be at homepage for about 3-4 weeks and about 1-2 months at main category page.Well there is no offer about you writing the article since a single article being published to multiple places don't addup in value.As you all would know, a single PR6 link is far better than 1000s of PR and PR3 links or even 100s of PR4 links. So this offer is one of it's kind!Now, the killer!For the first 3 orders the price is only $35 (per review per blog). So for the first 3 orders two PR6 reviews = 4 links to their website for only $70 (which is permanent and contextual).So what are you waiting for, help yourself to win this offer.PS: I'm not listing the blogs since Google is very smart and for the same reason don't list your website. Rather PM me. :)