Would you get your wedding pictures retaken?

modbride

Our photographer did a poor job on our wedding pics (way too dark, no outside pics, not many posed pics of us) It's too late to get money back or do anything with that photog. <br />
<br />
My husband has offered to have them retaken by another photographer. It is our 1 year anniversary coming up and it would just be the two of us getting all dressed up again and doing a bunch of different outdoor shots. What do you think of this?<br />

SarahLouise

id get new outfits cause ur wedding day has gone and u cant make it up for photos its just not the same, have photos done for ur anniversary not ur wedding -)
xxx

fizzystuff

I would not re-do the wedding shots. It wouldnt be the same, even your facial expressions cant be re-captured now.
I would spend the money on a photographer and do a different photo shoot. Go to your favorite city for a weekend, and hire a photographer to get some amazing pictures of you in the city. Hire someone with loads of ideas. Make it a one-year anniv. present to yourselves!

angeldust_599

I wouldnt re-do wedding shots as the event has gone and past. Dressing up in a wedding dress a year after the fact is a bit much and really arent wedding photos. I would get a nice dress and have him in a nice suit and tie or shirt and tie and go for some nice pictures together it thats what you want, but I wouldnt do wedding again. I know where you are coming from...my husband and I had a brief split up earlier this year where he was so upset he basically threw out all our wedding pictures, but I cant force myself to even consider dressing back up now and taking new ones (only 3 years after the fact) We are plannign to do some nice outdoor pictures together maybe this fall.

wondag

I say if you want to retake wedding shots...do it. Your wedding is gone though, so maybe you guys could dress up really fancy and do a 1 year anniversary album. You could do some sexy wedding photos just for you and your husband. Just how "sexy" would be up to you and your husband and the photographer. Do some crazy poses and have fun. Make it something new just for the two of you!