windows managed server choice

webmasterbeta

Hi,
I've been searching for some for managed servers for some time now and gotten to the point of going round in circles :)

I'm looking for a windows managed servers. I have narrowed down to two choices.

1. Empire-hosting.com
Even though, I could only find review of empire-hosting.com on wht, it was very positive. Plus they offer managing service within their dedicated server plan. Was thinking of going with the $99 plan.

2. Axishost.com + sparksupport.com
A dedicated server from axishosting (very good reviews from wht). And hire an external server admin company; sparksupport.com which again have heard good stuff from.

Wondering what anyone thought or have any suggestions. Empire-hosting.com does look like the easiest option offering everything i need in one place.Why Would You Need Windows Managed Servers. I suggest you get servers from linux.Armin, not everyone needs to use linux. Chances are there's a reason he/she needs a Windows Dedicated.Sorry for the dupe post, but mastersite...do you have any specifications or requirements for the dedicated server? If you can provide some details as far as what the box will be doing ie: backup server, database, just website, etc. It usually helps with getting responses & suggestions.for Windows servers- if you want Helm as control panel, contact Mike at Handynetworks.- if you want H-Sphere as control panel, contact Andrew at Cartikahosting- if you dont need control panel, contact any, Mike or Andrew, they can help. Both are very good vendors that I have worked with.Does it have to be US based serversYeah.. what's reason that you need windows?