Will these products help to clear my face from acne?

Brianna

I have a lot of acne on my nose and forhead ad chin.<br />
<br />
To clear it up, I bought 4 products that i use together<br />
I bought<br />
-Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming invigorating scrub with energizing microbeads<br />
<br />
-St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control<br />
<br />
-Clean & Clear Oil free Foaming Facial Cleanser[Medicated to Kill Problem-Causing Bacteria without overdrying]<br />
<br />
-Clean&Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Salicylic acid acne medication.<br />
<br />
<br />
I normally use them all together in that order.<br />
(1-Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming invigorating scrub with energizing microbeads<br />
2-St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control<br />
3-Clean & Clear Oil free Foaming Facial Cleanser<br />
and 4-Clean&Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment Salicylic acid acne medication.)<br />
<br />
I wash my face using these products at least 2 times a day, normally more than that. <br />
<br />
Together, will these products clear my face from acne?<br />
<br />
And if you have a different product that works well, let me know, and maybe I'll try it.<br />

G

You seriously just need to buy PROACTIV. Its not expensive at all and if it doesnt work for you you get your money back. )
here is the link.

HeidiW

it's good to use different products but watch out using all of those may dry your face out or give you worse acne. make sure you are also drinking lots of water and eating right this helps a lot too

Valerie

mark has an acne hook up stick that helps clear pimples. its light weight and works really well. you could even bring it around with you to places for a little touch up. just go to http//vanonas.mymarkstore.com and click shop then skincare

babyfat_fat

i used proactive solutions for a bit...i really didn't like anything in the kit but the mask...lol..i think it works better thought if you leave it on over night...but really the best thing ive used and still using is...monistat 7 (old school method 7 day box) and ambe soap (face wash) for my acne...trust me...you'll see unbelievable results the next morning...btw you can get all that at walmart...the soap...look in the black section...lol..and both these...use em for how ever long you need too...

day
1. wash ur face with ambe soap
2.apply monosate 7...dab on forehead...cheeks...chin..rub in...do not wash...

night
1. repeat step 1 and 2 (of above)..just put it on a little heaver than you would in the day
2. sleep in it
3. repeat

ps...if you want to use the proactive mask...do it only once a wee...its hella harch on ur skin to use more than that...

pps...you can also use Monostat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel as a makeup primer (foundation base)!!!