Will submitting to many directories get me penalised by Google?

windows

I have just used a web directory submission service that submits my website to around 200 style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":aggressive:" border="0" alt="aggressive.gif" /> not at all;<br />Instead it helps you for getting in serp faster,<br />While submitting, try to submit your site with different keywords, description and title as your anchor text.<br /><br />Search for most appropriate section for your site;<br />eg if your site is hosting related then try to submit it at : computers/internet/hosting.<!--content-->
Having too many directory link won't penalise you in google, submitting and being listed in bad directories (known spammers/blacklisted etc) might hurt tho! I would tread with caution!!<!--content-->
Submit to directories which are well categorized. Submitting to directories which resemble link farms even though may not directly hurt you but will not provide much benefit and are just a waste of time.<!--content-->
Yeah, I think submitting to worthwhile directories, and properly won't hurt you. But really bad network farms will.<!--content-->