Why Zero Indexed Page in Google.While 131 in Yahoo!

toftsushelf

i have last August a PR 2 on my blog site, i imported the posts i have from my expired domain (about 20 or more) at one time and my site after two weeks had dropped to PR 0 when i opened it since and never recovered. 1. it is a blogger hosted blogsite and blogger is already owned by google 2. in Yahoo i have 130 indexed pages. 3. in MSN i have thesame data as Yahoo 4. i also got denied to display AdSense after they let appear for about 2 days the hurricane free ads.This is the reason why i have started to ask questions. Is this just a plain and simple "Google Dance"? or am i a victim of SE algorhytm...I need help with the matter and all suggestions and explanations are most welcome.For getting google indexing you have to wait and watch for your blogsite.One more time you just submit your site on google.Resubmit and update your xml sitemap for google as well as yahoo.i have submitted it to google and in fact i have a virtual PR 2 before everything i have done. my true guess is that maybe chances are that Google has detected that i am spamming their engine because i have submitted about 20 or more posts from my original blog site whose domain expired. those 20 or more posts had backlinks and those backlinks had values to my previous site and another thing is that it has provided enormous amounts of links for my site today.i have actually submitted my site to Google and having as many backlinks in both Yahoo and MSN while zero in Google is very rare a case and it so happened with my site today.thanks for your help and i would try the sitemap thing which i haven't yet worked out at this time.thanks,master06