Why does Obama want everyone else to share the wealth, while he holds onto most of his?

maandpas2000

Because the rules do not apply to him and those in congress. It is for us the American people to fund all the lazy a ss people who refuse to work.

twcystsa1

Good question. Here is another web site that shows his percentage of giving compared to his Annual Gross Income(AGI)
since 2000 along with his tax returns.

http//taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2008/03/obama-releases.html

KillerQueen

I don't believe anyone has the right to question him or anyone else what they do with their money as long as they earned it and they pay taxes. After that, it's theirs. Not under BO's plan though. And of course his money will be safe in an off-shore account.

MCcain doesn't know how many houses he has because they're Cindy's and she rents out most of them. He leaves that to her. He's not part of that business. If any of you would get off your lazy butts and go start a business, work that butt off, than you might be able to afford the things you want.

Diego619

He gave money and his time to charitable organization. I think when you give your time that should be counted as giving money...even more so.

blueeyes197177

this is funny because mccain said in the year 2000 that the wealthy needs to pay more taxes but this year 2008 he does not open his mouth at all mccain has 7 house and obama has 1 house
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNke6ad0t6g

KarynY

Ok, to sfaa. Jesus did share everything he had, and he died for everyone. I think that is all anyone could possibly give. Anyway, I agree, Obama needs to practice what he preaches. McCain has a lot of money, but he does give.

davster

And McCain has how many homes? And he also has how many trophy wives? More than he can remember and all on a Senator;'s salary. Can anyone here say Graft?

che_obama

Someone always gets the wealth. Cuba is dirt poor, BUT Castro is worth billions...

You think Hugo Chavez is eating beans tonight?

You get the wealth, or the government officials get the wealth.

Use your vote wisely.

tooth247

Obama has a young family and didn't make very much money until the book deal. Is $250,000 a year very much money? According to you Republicans that's a middle class wage.