Why do most people, think that LiL Wayne is a "Blood", even though he's REALLY IS NOT NOT BEEN A BLO

Saint

Some people that i talk 2 when ever we talk about Lil Wayne they say and thinks that since he wears a red bandana around his head when he's in a music video or whenever they see's him, they think that he's affiliated with the "Bloods". And when he wears a blue bandana around his head they be think that he's a "Crip". And, i be tellin them that he isn't a Blood nor Crip. <br />
<br />
And, most people and fans on Youtube be debatin on whether he's either a "Blood" or "Crip". <br />
<br />
Look, everyone on here, i know that this is not a major issue or anything like that. But, from me as a person that was born and raised in New Orleans, LA i'm just gettin tired of rap fans thinkin that he's a "Blood" or "Crip" and that he's affiliated with them even though he's REALLY NOT. I want 2 let ya'll know that he's jus been wearin the blue and/or red flags, even the White, Black, Yellow and also CAMO(green or white Army colored bandanas, aka Soujla Rags) bandanas ever since he was young during the tyme when he was with the Hotboys group of Cash Money Records b4 dey became famous and known and during when dey was famous, even Juvenile, BG, and Turk had and still wears the same rags and they didn't and never had claim that they where and are affiliated with the Bloods or Crips. Because, just like half of the people in New Orleans in that wears and/or had worn the same thing, they jus wear it just 4 fasion and not 4 statement sayin that they either a "blood" or "crip". <br />
<br />
Same thing with Lil Wayne, he just wears the rags just 4 fasion and not 4 statement.<br />
<br />
And, 2 everyone that thinks that there's such thing as a Blood or Crip gang in New Orleans, THERE'S NO GANG IN THE CITY OF NEW ORLEANS AND NEVER HAS OR HAD BEEN!(Well, except there is a small gang in the 12th ward that's called the BG Gang(Byrd Gang), but there's no Bloods or Crips gang) <br />
Oh, and by the way, BIRDMAN IS NOT A BLOOD AND NEVER HAS BEEN TOO! <br />
<br />
And if there was a Bloods n Crips gang, we would all be dead right now cause our schools like Marion Abramson High and Little Woods Elementary wears blue n white uniforms(White shirt blue pants). While Livingston Mid School wears red and blue(Red shirt and Blue Pants).<br />
Think bout how many deaths we would've had if those schools kept seein each other if there was a Bloods and Crips gang, since these skools aren't that far from each other so think about how many would've been dead. Hell, they probably would've had gang wars if they kept seein each other, especially when both of these students(half from Marion and half from Livingston, and just the fewest from Little Woods) rode the public service bus with each other to and from school. <br />
In fact, Lil Wayne used 2 go 2 a secondary school which he graduated from which is Eleanor McMain Secondary School, right here in New Orleans, and he had never joined a Bloods or Crips gang 'cause theres's no Bloods or Crips gang in New Orleans. Never has been never will be! <br />
<br />
So, all im sayin 2 clear this up about everyone if-not everyone, thinkin that wayne is a Blood, that there's no such thing as Bloods or Crips in our city, and wayne jus be wearin the red or blue rags jus like when he be wearin the camo rags, jus 4 fashion and not 4 statement.<br />
Now, if he had ever said that he's a "Blood", then he's probably just started sayin that shyt because of after he had started becomin' famous than he used 2 be,....which he is now! <br />
<br />
So, like Public Enemy said b4 back then and that is, <br />
"Don't Believe The Hype"!<br />
<br />
And one more thing;<br />
anyone that say's since because LiL Wayne hangs with or knows somebody that's really a Blood, which that makes him a blood.<br />
Ya'll gotta learn that if u REALLY want 2 be with the bloods, then here's what a real blood or any gang member will say 2 u if u really want to join a gang YOU GOT TO PUT IN WORK!<br />
And, that is, u got 2 kill, murder, sell drugs, steal, and do the rest 4 and while ur with that gang! <br />
And if u do that then ur OFFICIALLY a gang member.<br />
And i know and learned this since a read up on gangs since i was young, plus watch biography on gangs on TV.<br />
<br />
And, im not sayin that i'm in a gang because in not but, all im jus sayin tha Wayne is not a Blood and never has been.<br />

jclizzay

Man are u fuckin stupid? If he's not a blood why the fuck does he shout out to us in every other freestyle/song? Do u even listen to weezy?
I'm blooded - da drought 3
Mr. Carter - Carter 3
100 million dollars - dj khalid wayne says...I WISH I WOULD SWITCH, I DON'T KNOW HOW, BLOOD GANG SWARM LIKE A RED ANTPILE!!! Dude seriously listen to wayne and tell me he aint blooded? Get the fuck outta here
A milli freemix - youtube...I rep that B hive, red flag out my levi's ba da doe to the Eastside! Are u fuckin stupid?
That's just some songs off the top of my head bro. Seriously before u make a long ass report, know what the fuck u talkin about.
Jclay......B's up allday!!!