Why do "Christian" white supremacist groups hate Jews when Jesus Christ was a Jew?

LordDenning

Most white supremacist groups, in America at least, affiliate themselves with Protestant Christianity. How then, could they claim to hate Jews when it has been historically proven that Jesus himself was a Jew? Is there justification for this monstrous hypocrisy?<br />

SiLlYfArT

its dumb.i think these are also the groups that claim to be, specifically 100% anglo saxon....how can they be sure of that?

-doozer-

I've often wondered the same thing. I'm waiting for the day a pro white group that isn't racist starts up. I'll join up then.

That's because White Supremacist's believe in a different "Jesus", a "Jesus" that was a Nordic warrior who was at war with the Jews. Such is even evident when Hitler once stated "Jesus fought against the materialism of His age, and, therefore, against the Jews." White Supremacist groups twist history to their own justification. Of course, if Jesus were to resurrect in their very own faces, they would be flabbergasted!

I've noticed, especially in the case of Adolf Hitler and others like him, is that there are inconsistencies within his speech. Adolf Hitler was by no means a Christian. He was raised in a Christian household, but that didn't even dent the slightest of his beliefs. Adolf Hitler believed he was a "god", and the Mein Kampf being the Bible. The whole "Jesus" act was just a folly act to dupe the multitudes into believing his crude, cruel doctrines.

I suspect that Adolf Hitler was Satan in Human manifestation.

SocietysSecret

You don't really think you are going to find an inciteful answer here do you?

Most white *nationalist* (supremacist groups are not as prevalent as liberals would like to believe) groups take issue with Zionists, not necessarily Jews. Back in the day, they took issue with carpetbaggers, not necessarily Jews. Zionists and carpetbaggers just tend to be Jews. However, attend a service at a synagogue and you will see why many take issue with Jews just because they are Jews. I was appauled and disgusted myself.

Research, my friend, if you truly want to know the answer. If you are just trying to jump on the liberal bandwagon and feel good about yourself, continue to ask questions you don't really care to know the answer to. Not trying to insult you....but, again, very few people are naive enough to think a thought-inclusive and remotely fair answer to that sort of question can be found at Y!A.