Who can I hire to optimize + secure server one off?

webmasterbeta

Hi,How can I hire/pay to optimize my config files and install/edit scripts or settings on my server as a one off thing?Can anybody refer me to some that you've experienced/heard which are reliable, decent who knows what they're doing?Thanksmoved to managed hosting - you could post a request in the correct advertising forum.I would contact Rack911, they are excelent at securityIf it's a cpanel server, you can sign up with platinumservermanagement.com. It's only $29/month and you are not forced to renew every month, but as dynamicnet said, security isn't really a one time thing.I would suggest jonesolutions.com :)Scott at AdminGeekz knows his stuff - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> :agree: :agree:can also check out seeksadmin.com, they have a few one off packagesI'll third the admingeekz.com reccomend. They've done some stuff for me when I was running out of time on certain projects.Speaking of admingeekz.com, scroll over their web developer cutting edge software text....I never knew that php 6 was out already...Check out either got-management.com or servaxnet.com. Both do an excellent job.Speaking of admingeekz.com, scroll over their web developer cutting edge software text....
I never knew that php 6 was out already...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://snaps.php.net/we">http://snaps.php.net/we</a><!-- m --> been using PSM for a while and we are very happyDefinitely check out platinumservermanagementI would suggest jonesolutions.com :)

I 2nd Them. After they worked there magic. The amount of spam we received was cut down about 95%.Hi,

How can I hire/pay to optimize my config files and install/edit scripts or settings on my server as a one off thing?

Can anybody refer me to some that you've experienced/heard which are reliable, decent who knows what they're doing?

Thanks

Try giving PlatinumServerManagement.com they are great. 24/7 around the clock usa based staff, all techs are certified so you don't have to worry about working with people who don't know what their doing because PSM (PlatinumServerManagement) knows what they are doing. They have been in business over 7 years, and their price is solid and un beatable. $29 a month for your first server, fully managed, includes free server monitoring. IF you server goes down, 5 minuets later it will be rebooted. PSM will contact your datacenter or any other method you give them to get your server back up and running. $19 a month for every other server, same features as the first. These guys also preinstall tons of secure features and goodies and what not. Give them a shot, check on WHT for their reputation. Very popular company. I am happy with PSM and they are the best I have ever run into. Hope that helps you choose!Shame though, as I'm using Plesk :(I would suggest jonesolutions.com :)

I second this option also contact TRIS @ seeksadmin.comShame though, as I'm using Plesk :(

Poop, then try; seeksadmin.com or jonesolutions.com
If you ever switch to cpanel keep PlatinumServerManagement.com in mind!Scott at AdminGeekz knows his stuff - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> reading this thread I have just approached AdminGeekz for some custom work. I spoke to Scott via LiveChat on their website and he set to work straight away and solved a few problems that I was having.The prices are very good and he was a pleasure to deal with.. I know where i'll be going when I need anything more done!Another thumbs up for AdminGeekz :D