Which one would you rather get?

RazerZoneX

I'm having a hard time getting a cellphone but don't know which. These are some phones I really like :

-------------------------
sony-ericsson-xperia-x1-phone.jpg

- Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
htc-touch-pro.jpg

- HTC Touch Pro
samsung-g800.jpg

- Samsung Eternity
lg_dare.jpg

- LG Dare
blackberry-storm-9500-combo.jpg

- Blackberry Storm
apple-iphone-3g-black.jpg

- iPhone 3G

Or If you know any good touch screen phones. & Why would you choose that phone & Don't worry about music I got a iPod touch. Also don't worry about the prices or the carriers I have to choose.

Thank You;
Sean

Filez

It really depends on the features you want..... thinking on the blackberry storm I like the new feature of a full touch keyboard and it is similiar to the iphone.....which I would like but has no MMS capabilities... so they would be the two I would choose from.

.v0id

I have this problem as well, there is also Samsung Omnia... which I think is the best with it's features/price ratio.

GgAcE

I owned a white 16GB iphone & sold it. After I sold it I picked up my LG dare. I am very happy with the performance & such. It has a flash camera + video (iphone does not) as well as all the GPS tracking, email integration, colors, etc.

I havn't tried many of the others but figured I would tell my my LG dar experiance. Sleek phone & was worth the cash (half the price of most of the above listed phones)