which managed dedicated server would you recommend??

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hello guys!I need to change servers asap as my current web hosting is full of crap coz it's dreamhost and they are full of it. Site has been down nearly 3 times a week, yes terrible. But i guess the traffic of my site has had an effect.I need some recommendation on an affordable managed sever maybe around the 100-200 range or maybe more. I don't really know how to manage my own server.This is the current load of my site.12-14K daily uniques11-14g bandwidth per day19g of hard drive spaceWhat i need:supports SQL and PHPCpanel(or equivlaent)able to support traffic in the 40k region or morereliable and good customer servicebandwidth 1T +affordableMy site has been down since 1 today. My earning are depreciating quickly :( loosing like 60 bucks of potential profit. So i guess i will be willing to pay more for a good manage host.thanks a lot guysWhy not just get a dedicated server with a company like LayeredTech and get platinumservermanagement.com to manage it for you?Or Softlayer with PSM managing it for you.LiquidWeb.com is a managed server company with a great reputation.
You can do a search at WHTGetting a third-party management service on top of unmanaged provider would likely be more expensive than approaching a capable host who would be more than willing to do management services along with a server. There are a good number of servers between the 100 & 200 range, many of which can handle your requirements. Your best bet would be to first ask yourself what exactly is the specs of the server you desire and then you'll be able to narrow your list down very fast. I'd also recommend considering where you want the server to be. Is your target audience in any particular area?I recommended Liquid Web, You won't have to pay another company to do the management for you, they own the data center and most of the times can get to your computer.

Also they offer PHONE SUPPORT, which is very important when you have emergencies, most of the times they will fix the problem right there with you on the phone.