Which anti-virus scanner is better...?

AVG or Avast?<br />
<br />
And why because i have Ad-Aware (Free edition) and i think it's not doing anything, well it does detect a lot of things but i think there's more..<br />
<br />
And can i have more than two virus scanners, what will happen??<br />
<br />
Thanks.<br />
And why is Fire Fox better than IE..<br />
<br />
I'm currently using IE, i don't seem to be having a problem with it...<br />

I have Avast Antivirus which works very well and my research indicates that it is superior to AVG. Ad-Aware seems okay, but I think you would be better off with Spybot. For spyware detection I use the paid version of Spysweeper, but will switch to Spybot when my subscription is up. I also use Yahoo Antispy, but am not sure how effective that really is.

yurtjoy

Kaspersky is the best anti virus fro scan computer and laptop.This is the best anti virus for the protect computer and laptop.When you use Internet in your computer than you must install anti virus in your computer.

rojerandy

According to recent tests by PC World, Free Avira antivirus is the best. If you order here means that trust other people's opinions, right? Then you should rely on the opinion of PC World, which are supposed to be experts. I've been using for years without Avira and very happy with it.

rebeackahomes

According to me Quick heal is a best anti-virus I have used till now as I am 100% sure after installing the updated version of it in my computer and I never have any virus problem after that.

Spencermorgan

I think e scan is the best one as there are many new changes in the latest version of it. Which makes it really flexible and fast also. Therefore the risk of virus are reduce so much.

anselhomes

As far as I am concern I would I like to say that Avg anti virus is the best as compare to other virus scanner. This software have a unique features like dected virus very fast. It is not only show the virus but remove from your computer.

ashlyfort

Avast is really a good solution of all your problems its makes computer very speedy as its very effective in the mal-ware detection and its very efficient for online protection.

sarticle

I like avast anti-virus. Because it provide me great scanning facility. It is also good for boot scanning. It always comes with updated version of it. It is also free to use for every one ( Trial base ). It scan fast and also remove the virus when they are found.

jeniferdepth

I have Avast Antivirus which works very well and my research indicates that it is superior to Quick heal. Rishing looks good but I think it would be better off with Spybot. For the detection of spyware using the paid version of Spysweeper but will change to when my subscription is over.

ethanhomes

Avg is the best anti virus fro scan computer and laptop.This is the best anti virus for the protect computer and laptop.When you use Internet in your computer than you must install anti virus in your computer.

andrewhomes

Nortan is the best anti virus fro scan computer and laptop. This is the best anti virus for the protect computer and laptop. When you use Internet in your computer than you must install anti virus in your computer.

jobblytalor

The home based business SEO can be complicated or simple, so it is acute to accept the simple way. The bulk abstraction is, that all searches are done application words, the seek terms, so the SEO accept to be done application these aforementioned words. It is aswell important to use accepted, white hat, methods to body entering links, contrarily your website gets Google penalty.

chesterhomes

Avg is the best anti virus fro scan computer and laptop.This is the best anti virus for the protect computer and laptop.When you use Internet in your computer than you must install anti virus in your computer.

angelinadepth

I have a quick heal anti-virus works very well, my research shows that it is superior to fast removing virus from my computer. Kaspersky looks good, but I think it would be better of with Spybot. For spyware detection using Spysweeper paid version, but will change when my subscription.

gianhomes

Quick Heal is one of the best software for antivirus for your personnel computer and Laptops. It is very necessary to install in your computer to protect your system from Virus.

jamsaugustine

As we all know very well that there are many changes that happens in the technology and also there are many things which are newly invented.There are many people who use computer regularly and also there are many things that may be affect their computer.So antivirus scanner is require for that and Quick heal is better according to me.