Whats the best "FREE HOST"

Dodgyyyy

Hey,
I am thinking about hosting a nulled vBulletin but I don't know what is the best FREE HOST. The types of host I am talking about are like 000webhost, freehostia, byethost them type of hosts.
Also if vBulletin managers to catch me.. What will happen ? Like what is the worst they do.

Itsuki Minami

the reason why you need and offshore host is because if vb catches you they will close down your forum asap with notice and you will lose everything you got in the forum

__D3STROY3RZ__

Itsuki Minami said:
the reason why you need and offshore host is because if vb catches you they will close down your forum asap with notice and you will lose everything you got in the forum

I didnt know that lol

So how bout if ya just paid for a host , i think it can be just only few $or £ a month and then use a Nulled VB ??

I think you would have to back up everyday just in case lol ..

smoke

Just create a byet reseller and then make a site of off your byet reseller! Byet won't cancel it because its your site and I had a nulled IPB on my nulled byethost reseller for almost 2 years! And if byet cancels your hosting, they won't cancel all the hosting accounts :)

j0nty07

The best would serve you beer, burgers and rizlas papers, and if you are not getting all or any of the above, then you certainly haven't found the 'best'.