What's the best email client?

I'm an Ubuntu Linux user, and I have three email addresses. I can check them on my own and all, but I'd like to try using an email client. I've tried a few, but none have successfully worked. (Maybe due to user error, ha.)<br />
<br />
I have a free Yahoo account, a free Hotmail account, and a school account (using Exchange). I know there's a workaround in Thunderbird to get free Yahoo going (YPOP?), but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get it to work.<br />
<br />
What's an email client you would recommend for these accounts? And if you wouldn't mind, please link me to a page that gives me specific information (including server names, settings, etc) on how to set up these accounts.<br />
<br />
Thanks so much in advance!<br />

jo160

hmm.. id say the best one is firefox's thunderbird http//www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/

the great thing about thunderbird is that its a very light client just like the browser firefox and is very light on your computers ram therefore making it faster.

Its also super simple to use which would make sence seems as its so light. i highly remmomend using this as it the best one ive used