What should I match with this dress? (See Picture)?

Serendipity

I have a dress very similar to this (not halter)<br />
<br />
http//www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7357526/c/151.html<br />
<br />
But the polka dots are pale pink, something similar to this, a bit less pinkish<br />
<br />
http//www.catfactoryonline.com/images/PalePinkCM.JPG<br />
<br />
So, I want to know<br />
<br />
1) What type or style and color of earrings should I match with it?<br />
<br />
2) What type/style and color of bracelets should I match with it?<br />
<br />
3) Should I wear high-heel sandals or high heel shoes? Black of course?<br />
<br />
Pearl?<br />
<br />
Gold?<br />
<br />
Silver?<br />
<br />
Give me "styles" and "color" please.<br />
<br />
If photos available, I won't say no ;)<br />
I want to look "classy" or "elegent"...<br />

tatekuhn

I would say white or black earrings/bracelets.
The dress is a 50's style, so try to find some thing like that.
If you want a silver or gold, I would go with silver.

I say high heeled shoes, not sandals. Perhaps a nice pump with an open toe? I would say black. White can be dangerous and pink would be a little crazy.

Jessica

1) I'd wear a pearl necklace. I mean, I guess you could wear earrings. You can find cute pink dangly earrings too.

2) A cute pearl bracelet it you're not going to wear the necklace. Or, maybe a chunky beaded pink or black bracelet. Bangles are really cute too. If you got pink & black ones of though that'd look cute!

3) With that dress, I'd wear strappy heals. In black.

Hope that helped! =]

Even though the dots are pale pink from far the dress seems to be black and white. So you should wear bright high -heel sandals or high- heel peep toes of either yeloow,hot pink or clear red to break the black and white of the drees. You should then accessorize yourself with, the same colour as the shoes, 50's like plastic earrings or necklace, bracelets and ring. With the coloured bracelets you can also add a black and a white bracelet.

Smiles

I would try to find all of the accessories in the color pink that is in the dress, I think heals would look the best, black or pink. If you can find pink accessories with black polka dots or black with pink polka dots, that would be cute. You could try mixing accessories like, earrings with polka dots and the other accessories with a sold color pink or black. You could wear one pink bracelet and one black. There are so many variation. Just have fun.
Blessings!