what is the newest best activity mod for 3.6.8

thetester

I would like to know what versions of activity monitor is working with version 3.6.8? I am also intrested in that hide link hack as well but I can rember seeing one that had black hide block over link and had a Post requirment to view the links that is what I want. If anyone knows what these are I would greatly appreciate it!!

The activity monitor shows number of total and daily posts and longevity on site as well. It shows all this as a meter under the avatar and sreen name!

activity monitor for vb 3.6.8

hide link or url with post reguirment to remove hide for vb 3.6.8

Thank you if anyone can help me out!!!!

thetester

Man cmon!! I can't believe this such a huge site with many incoming members and no reply to such a simple question!! Every time I have posted, I have got answered twice and it was by the same member! Hmmmmmm I love this site and it has anything you could possibly want but I think there are tons of leechers and no helpers. I think vbteam should put restrictions on the access to the downloads!! I run a forum and I know how irratating it is to get moochers come and never help! It KILLS THE SITE!! As well as discourages the owner and mods! I think I have downloaded two things from this site and posted maybe a handful of times! I would love to help out if I only knew how or what I was talking about with this stuff! I know many people who come here DO know enough to help!
I hope a mod sees this and decides maybe I am right and restricts the downloads to members unless they recieve a couple of thanks for helping others!! Help to get Help!