what is blogger

_oba_

what is blogger and how it help to google to index the page.Blogger is a company that provides a tool that allows people to publish online journals (web logs) on their site or on Blogger's site. Google bought the company recently, but I don't think it has anything to do with how Google indexs webpages. I believe that Google has said that it is not changing its indexing policy to give preference to people who are using Blogger, since Google's main attraction for most people is the objective nature of the results it returns. I'm not exactly sure why Google bought the company, but web logs, or "blogs" have become extremely popular, so they must see some potential profit in it.Hmm. That's interesting, I didn't know that Google bought it -- do you have a reference to the original source of information? I'm surprised Google actually ventures outside of the SE realm...you'd expect they'd be more more successful hosting servers! At least that way, they could index your pages faster! I can't remember where I read about it originally, but there's a faq at Blogger with some info about the sale, although it's more about why they chose to sell rather than why google chose to buy. I'm not really sure what google's rationale for the acquistion is.http://www.blogger.com/about/blogger_google_faq.pyra

robinjack14

Blogger is Google’s free tool for creating blogs. Create an account, name your blog, and choose a template. Make your personal blog.

RyanRichards

A blog is a single web page. Every time you write something into it, you are said to be making a post or posting something into the blog. Each post forms a small part of the total web page.

paulscott197

Blogger is something that share their views over his blogs. Through blogging its better to get rank over search engine website.

markspend1

Hey Guys well i think that Blogger is a blog publishing assistance that allows personal or multi user blogs with time placed records.Generally the blogs are organised by Google at a sub domain of blogger.com.And its also an excellent resource of generate income like make blog and place the ads on that blog.Thanks!!

Uttkarsh

_oba_ said:
what is blogger and how it help to google to index the page.Blogger is a company that provides a tool that allows people to publish online journals (web logs) on their site or on Blogger's site. Google bought the company recently, but I don't think it has anything to do with how Google indexs webpages. I believe that Google has said that it is not changing its indexing policy to give preference to people who are using Blogger, since Google's main attraction for most people is the objective nature of the results it returns. I'm not exactly sure why Google bought the company, but web logs, or "blogs" have become extremely popular, so they must see some potential profit in it.Hmm. That's interesting, I didn't know that Google bought it -- do you have a reference to the original source of information? I'm surprised Google actually ventures outside of the SE realm...you'd expect they'd be more more successful hosting servers! At least that way, they could index your pages faster! I can't remember where I read about it originally, but there's a faq at Blogger with some info about the sale, although it's more about why they chose to sell rather than why google chose to buy. I'm not really sure what google's rationale for the acquistion is.http://www.blogger.com/about/blogger_google_faq.pyra

You Can Index your Page With Google-master tool .

peterjohnson

Blogger is platform where you can post your content/blog of your choice. The main advantage of posting a content in a blogger is that it is free and get indexed by Google fast and also it is quite popular than other blogs.

Blogger is one of the google product where we can share any information or unique content it helps to create a good backlink as well as a good traffic for the website