What happens if vbulletin catches you

Status
Not open for further replies.

clan11

I would really like to know what will they do to you if you get caught by vbulletin useing Vb nulled script.?

Do they sue you.?
Do you get jailed.?
Do you get called to the court and sh*t.?

Please let me know what happens if vbulletin catches you useing Vb nulled script.

*****And please dont flame on me im new here if this is stupid to you dont respond.

leegao

If you have an offshore hosting your host can email them back telling them to go f*** off but in a less crude and more formal way :p

djchaos667

leegao said:
If you have an offshore hosting your host can email them back telling them to go f*** off but in a less crude and more formal way :p

Even if you don't have an offshore host, your host server can pretty much say the same thing. It is up to them, not vb is they take action on vb's complaint.

clan11

I have seen like millions of boards of Vbulletin and they host warez links etc

im talking about like popular boards that has like over 50 000 members and lke over 1000 0000 posts they never got shuted down

clan11

Ones again Vb cant do anything to me right?

like they cant sue me.?

or charge me.?

***SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST***

GgAcE

Vbulletin will have your forum closed.... Sort of like this thread is being closed for not using the search engine.

This has been asked 400 THOUSAND times on this forum & the answer is always the same.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.