What about a blog sitemap?

liunx

We've been talking in another thread about submitting sitemaps or using the Google Sitemaps tool to increase crawls and, therefore, traffic.<br /><br />What if you created a blog just for your sitemap? Each time you add an article, blog about it or at least point people to the link but republish your entire blog each time, including the sitemap?<br /><br />Or is there a reason Google would spit this back at you?<br /><!--content-->
Hi Ceruleah,<br />Well, I have not do this before, but it seems that google is having an affection for blog. These days it is pretty common to see a high PR blog around. And blog is a great way to develop lot of IBL. <br /><br />Comparitively, with tag and ping, blog could attract google bot to visit it much faster than visiting my website. It could take weeks or months waiting for google bot to come to my site, when my blog is already indexed in google.<!--content-->
I've never heard of anyone submitting blog sitemaps to google. So that's a good question, but I guess there are not many able to answer it. I've done an online research and came up with nothing. I guess this is not a common practice? <br /><br />Ceruleah, what do you mean "What if you created a blog just for your sitemap?". Why would anyone create a blog just for a sitemap? I don't get it.<!--content-->