Well Its Brown! *Lightly SEO'd*!!!

mastram

Well Its Brown!
New Skin Courtesy of Me!
loaded with my adsense free of charge!

Adsense code is in following templates: memberinfo, header, and the 2 modified ad location templates.

The buttons and graphics were from releases at vBulletin.org thank you to who created them but i downloaded them a while ago and forgot the authors, if it was you let me know and i'll give you proper credit

Style idea from a wordpress blog theme

I've got 0 free time to offer support, arguments, color schemes, template updates, small talk or other random adventures with this skin, its released 100% as is, no warranty implied, written or verbally agreed upon, use at your own risk. (i still take full credit if your members love it) Any spelling mistakes in the above disclaimer do not null or void it! you require customization, feel free to contact me for a quote

*This skin has minor SEO modifications that have been tested and tried before without any negative side effects however that may effect your rankings differently. I take no responsibility in increase or decrease of rankings.* (revert showthread and forumdisplay templates to remove all SEO modifications) If you are interested in improving your on page SEO, consult with a SEO profressional.

Demo: SEO Tips | Search Engine Optimization Tips

Unzip, upload seotips4 folder to your forum/images folder
Import style .xml using style manager