We Dont Spend Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrApy

Why you will that your Users spend money ???

When you have no money plaese close the both forums.

I hate commercial hackforums !!!!

.v0id

scrApy said:

Then fuck yourself and go away.

quickening

LOL...

There's a difference between a 'commercial' site and a site that is kept alive via the community.

A commercial site makes money for profit, where as a donation based site gains funds to pay for the site, end of.

If you don't like to donate for basically 1000's of dollars worth of scripts, then piss off to somewhere like projectw or warez-bb and be asked for donations, buy a VIP account, AND have adverts all over the place.

What I hate is people who bitch about things they don't understand.

EDIT:
As an aside, .void, did you get my donation? I found out after I sent it that I sent it too early... Apologies in advance.

Hoxxy

sabian said:
LOL...

There's a difference between a 'commercial' site and a site that is kept alive via the community.

A commercial site makes money for profit, where as a donation based site gains funds to pay for the site, end of.

If you don't like to donate for basically 1000's of dollars worth of scripts, then piss off to somewhere like projectw or warez-bb and be asked for donations, buy a VIP account, AND have adverts all over the place.

What I hate is people who bitch about things they don't understand.

EDIT:
As an aside, .void, did you get my donation? I found out after I sent it that I sent it too early... Apologies in advance.

Took the words right out of my mouth!
happily donated, would have been more but skint this month ;)

quickening

hoxxy said:
would have been more but skint this month ;)
I hear ya! I was going to buy a vBSEO license, realised I only had $10 in my Paypal account. So, unless vBSEO has one hell of a sale, I figured my $10 would be better elsewhere! :)

smartness

scrApy said:

motherf****

i think hes IP should be blocked, @ vBteam & Gysn...

Then fuck yourself and go away.
and yeah, he should use hes middle finger to fu*** yourself... you will get more pleasure

th13rteen

scrApy said:

Dude get the f**k outta here. You frigin cheap a$$ b!tch. No one's forcing you to pay. Now f**k off.

Status
Not open for further replies.