wat happens wen you apply too much pressure(or crush)your psp?

litejems94

i think my psp is broken cause it wont start cause i crammed all the wires and charger and my psp into a small bag for cellphones and i think it was pressured(or crushed) by the wires and charger but the psp was covered with a protective crystal case theres 3 things i think happened to my psp cause<br />
<br />
1st i just transfered new games to my psp from a cd(star wars and thrillville)when i disconnected my psp from my pc i played it and then it just shut off when it was on the sony psp start-up sign<br />
<br />
2nd my pc has a virus and i think the virus infected the games i was transferring to my psp and the infected games crashed my psp cause when i try to turn it on the green light just blinked once and nothing was shown on the screen its just black<br />
<br />
3rd my psp was hit with a virus and and corrupted everything also the software and firmware stuff got infected and now my psp wont start<br />
i was going to return it to to the store wer i got it but they were going to charge me P3800-P4000 philippine pesos<br />
P3800-P4000 to get it repaired in manila<br />

MrHi

i think you psp have crashed.if you are under warranty you can always return it for a new one .