Warrning you may be at risk

Rzoned

I showed my friend he site and he told me that he just contacted Jelsoft Enterprises saying that this site should not exist and that if it was the last thing he did he was going to have this site closed down :( what should i do?

Rzoned

well considering if i remeber correctly he is hired by Jelsoft Enterprises to go around searching for Piracy it might

Rzoned

i didn't find out about his involvment with Jelsoft Enterprises untill after i showed him the site and he told me that he was reporting the site

chakru

your friend must be crazy and a greatest idiot lol!!
oyfkdv8ddjy5wmtax37.gif

blackknights

Not that I post very often because I wish my post to be informative or seeking answers to questions that I have explored on my own to the fullest of my abilities, but RULE # ! when hacking or using material in Grey area is to keep your mouth and activities to your self. If a person or persons are using this material they will find it on their own, why introduce a possible problem to the mix. Questions to ask your self if their is a next time.

nextgen

Great post knight, well said and i just leanred that the hard way. No truer words have been spoken.