vS-Hide Hack Resurrection

wsn_tv

i have 100% installed this hack correctly on blacksmart 3.8.2 vbulletin and its not working at all i have done all the code edits correctly at least 10 times including useing the uncompressed .js files by gysn and its still dont work it doesnt even show up in the forum admincp in the forum edits i dont get it somebody please help me out

Aresvie

Please help me
I want to change the thank log
Add Thanks:... (like our forum)
And edit ".. For this Post.." to "Thanked ... in .. Posts"
Thanks for your help^^!

DR303

Can somebody help me with this hack?!

Installed this hack. Work fine on one of my servers (PHP 5.1.6). And when I install this script on another server (PHP 4.4.4) the error appears:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/v/clubm/snd/public_html/includes/functions_forumdisplay.php on line 181

In the line 181 there is code from Resurrection hack:

$thread['preview'] = $GLOBALS['hhr']->parse_bbcode($thread['preview'], $thread['forumid'], $thread['threadid'], $thread['firstpostid'], $thread['postuserid']);

I suppose that the hack doesn't work in PHP 4.4.4 or some variables are not activated on the server.

Can anybody help me?

CottonBud

installed :D

works perfectly fine. In other forum found it make the load average blow-up around 12.

It solved by upgrade to version hacks to 3.7.3. Anyone have it ?

CottonBud

Hi there mate :D *lucky you, not got the wrong person lol* , currently doing this as new hobby :p

thanks for the info, I try to upgrade it.