vS-Hide Hack Resurrection - Setup Permissions - [HIDE] not working

NullerBR

Once you have installed vS-Hide, you have to setup the permissions some
many places:

If this post help you, please say THANKS =)

1) Each forum you have created. At admincp

a -
attachment.php

b -
attachment.php

c -
attachment.php

2) Each group you want have rights to user this mod options. At admincp

a -
attachment.php

b -
attachment.php

c -
attachment.php

If this post help you, please say THANKS =)

If still have doubts fell free to ask here.

Thats all.

leonpadi

Hello :)
I made all the above steps to a 3.7.2 vb forum.
Meanwhile thank you mod was already installed...

I made all the appropriate edits as readme tells about.

The problem is if i put for example [hide-thanks] and user should press "Thanks" button to be able to see hided link (or whatever), there is no Thanks Button for users to press.

If i enable the thank you mod, which i reffered above, user may see a Thanks button, but even if he press it no link is shown to him...(it's normal i suppose because is's about 2 different mods).

Anyway...my only thought is that the issue may come from those 2 javascript files i edited, which were already compresed (and i don't know where to found 3.7.2 version uncompressed). Somehow maybe code is mispelled or i don't know what else...

Any thoughts please? :)

Hoxxy

Try using the 3.7.1 uncompressed js if it dosent work you can always replace with the old one if you remember to make a backup copy...lol

finally!!! this help me a lot!!

as a gift i'm gonna leave all the files that we have to modificate, but with the modifications already done, this files are from vbulletin 3.7.2

=)

cya

romie_24

alexander_extreme said:

as a gift i'm gonna leave all the files that we have to modificate, but with the modifications already done, this files are from vbulletin 3.7.2

=)

cya

please help me.error showing.

vS-Hide Hack Resurrection: Incomplete Installation!

One or more of the required files are missing.
Please read over readme.html and ensure every file from the upload directory is uploaded to vBulletin forum root.

Afterwards, click here to refresh the page.

i uploaded as said.

Curve

do you have it to auto code your links? if so you have to remove this. i got the same error on this

omegakenshin

alexander_extreme said:

=)

cya

I download this pack and use only the *.js files, the javascript files because thats the only files that I don't edit, but when I click the quick reply, nothing happens... do you know what can I do??

chagochoac

Thank you for this, but I'm want to know, how to show the thanks and thanked count just below of the Posts count. Thanks

omegakenshin

omegakenshin said:
I download this pack and use only the *.js files, the javascript files because thats the only files that I don't edit, but when I click the quick reply, nothing happens... do you know what can I do??

anyone??? can someone help me with this??

louise

It needs the uncompressed js files which you would usully download from the members area
More Download Options > Download File: >
here is the clientscript folder with uncompressed js files

omegakenshin

louise said:
It needs the uncompressed js files which you would usully download from the members area
More Download Options > Download File: >
here is the clientscript folder with uncompressed js files

the attachments are for the version 3.7.2 of vbulletin?? or for what version are they?