VPS or Dedicated

halabit

Hi guys , I need some advice .

I'm looking for offshore VPS ( or maybe even dedicated ) in Europe.

First choice was Shinjiru but they don't have nothing available in Europe.

I want to host nulled vbulletin with some more nulled scrips on several sites. Does anyone know some good European hosting company for that , who will keep my private information for themselfs and let me run nulled scripts ? Plus maybe that they have private domain registrations .

P.S. I know there been some issues with hosting questions in past, but I'm just asking for advice for hosting company,so please don't delete this topic .

Thanks in advance for answers , Halabit

Curtis129

if you have the money, go for a dedicated server. however even if you have the money, you might be over spending.
If you notice and get complaints about slow loading on your site and timeouts on shared hosting. consider a VPS.
do ot buy a dedicated server unless you own more then 1 site and each site its getting over 5k uniques per day. otherwisea VPS can handle that just fine..
Im currently using a VPS and im loving it. fast sites and root control is much more friendlier then talkin to your host about everything.

:) go with VPS if its just the 1 site you got mate

h@ck3r

Curtis129 said:
if you have the money, go for a dedicated server. however even if you have the money, you might be over spending.
If you notice and get complaints about slow loading on your site and timeouts on shared hosting. consider a VPS.
do ot buy a dedicated server unless you own more then 1 site and each site its getting over 5k uniques per day. otherwisea VPS can handle that just fine..
Im currently using a VPS and im loving it. fast sites and root control is much more friendlier then talkin to your host about everything.

:) go with VPS if its just the 1 site you got mate

Who are you hosted with?

halabit

Guys one more thing , let's say I get offshore hosting . I have all my domain on godaddy. If I take now "Private Registration" with GoDaddy , will that make me safe from Jelsoft and similiar companies , will Godaddy reveal my informations to them ?

What domain register do you use private domain registration ?

kan3

Ahh to be frank I don't like GoDaddy. I bought a domain, someone complained about it, and they took the domain back from me, refunded the money.

halabit

Guys and about domains , what you think is private registration with godaddy enough to be safe or to look for another register that will keep my info safe ?

halabit

So at the end I have taken hosting with Shinjiru .

I wanted to go with Singapore datacenter , but at very end I decided to go with Japan datacenter.

What you think guys , is that good datacenter ( country ) choise for nulled scripts ?

miniman

there are so many of them, most every country depends on your buget, btw... google it what youre looking for... hard to answer this question, goodluck!

gianhomes

Dedicated servers are often the fastest and most powerful choices available where as One of the major attractions of a dedicated server is that it is generally completely under the control of the customer. VPS solutions share the resources of a single computer in most cases, but dedicated servers put all of the resources at the disposal of a single customer.